Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M10 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep rooted commitment to motocross. As with all other categories of technology that Alpinestars has mastered, bringing a new, highly complex, product to fruition requires specialist experience and know-how and a project plan led by the best brains in protection development.
- ECE / DOT
- Carbon shell construction utilizes a highly advanced molding technology with a multicomposite combination
- Three layer composite combination
- Unique, patented, visor release system
- Patented A-Head fitting height and angle adjustment system
- Collarbone protection is an important design feature of the Supertech helmet shell base profile
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System: MIPS
- Emergency Release System (ERS).
- Hydration system compatibility
- Included: spare visor, helmet bag